The protection of the personal data of our clients and contractors is very important to us, which is why the purpose of this information sheet is to provide you with information on how and under what conditions personal data is processed and what your rights are in this respect.
Who processes your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is: Artur Leszczyński conducting business activity under the name Law Firm Artur Leszczyński, Legal Counsel [Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Artur Leszczyński Radca Prawny] with its registered office in Warsaw, 01-321 Warsaw, ul. Kopalniana 14G lok. 21,hereinafter referred to as the Law Firm (“the Law Firm “).
How do I contact the Controller?
- mailing address: ul. Kopalniana 14G lok. 21 01-321 Warsaw;
- telephone contact: 022-123-45-99, 508 412 008
- e-mail contact: email@example.com
- via the contact form on the website: www.leszczynscy.com.pl
The personal data collected by the Law Firm is processed in accordance with the principles set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) and in accordance with the principles set out in national data protection legislation.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
As part of its activities, the Firm collects and processes personal data:
- in order for the Law Firm to conclude and perform contracts concluded by it with Clients and Contractors and other entities cooperating with the Controller (legal basis Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- for purposes arising from the law firm’s legitimate interests, which is the ability to establish and maintain relationships within the framework of the business activities conducted by the law firm (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) GDPR), among others:
- in order to provide services to clients,
- for the purpose of marketing the Law Firm’s services, promoting its activities, e.g. informing about training courses, changes in the law, current legal issues – including in the form of a newsletter;
- for contact purposes, including with users of the www.leszczynscy.com.pl website who contact the Law Firm by telephone, e-mail or traditional mail and by sending a message using the contact form in the CONTACT tab – in order to answer a question, send an offer of the Law Firm’s services, establish cooperation with you or the entity you represent;
- for the purpose of recruiting persons interested in a job (legal basis Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) or cooperating with the Law Firm (legal basis Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
- in order to comply with legal obligations incumbent on the Law Firm (tax, accounting, etc.), archiving of documentation (legal basis Article 6(1)(c) GDPR).
The extent of the personal data collected is limited to the necessary minimum. The provision of your personal data is voluntary, however, in contractual relationships it is a requirement for the conclusion and execution of the contract.
What rights do you have?
- You have the right of access to your personal data, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and the right to data portability. Some of these rights may not apply to the processing of data in the provision of legal aid. You have the right to lodge a complaint relating to the Law Firm’s processing of your personal data with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing violates your rights.
- If you do not want the Law Firm to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you may object to the processing of your personal data for these purposes at any time by contacting the Controller in writing.
In order to exercise the above rights, you can contact us – contact details as above.
How long will we process your data?
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, the provision of legal assistance and after the end of the contract, respectively:
- until the relevant legitimate interests in data processing pursued by the Law Firm are realised,
- until the expiry of the limitation periods associated with the contract to which the processing of personal data is related,
- until the statute of limitations for legal obligations has expired,
- until you object to the processing for marketing purposes.
Personal data collected via the website for contact purposes will be processed for no longer than 3 months after the response has been provided
With whom do we share your personal data?
Recipients of your personal data may be entities to whom the Controller has entrusted the processing of your data on the basis of entrustment agreements, in particular persons connected with the Law Firm by cooperation agreements (lawyers working for the Controller on the basis of civil law contracts and on the basis of business activity) and external service providers (e.g. IT service providers, accounting office) or recipients of data to whom data is transferred on the basis of legal regulations.
When entrusting the processing of your data to other entities, the law firm enters into entrustment agreements that guarantee confidentiality and the processing of personal data in accordance with the law firm’s data protection principles.
The law firm applies appropriate technical and organisational measures, ensuring that personal data is secure and protecting it from unauthorised access, loss or destruction.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.